Search for
Welcome from the Webmaster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Webmaster Tony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Welcome from the Webmaster Reply with quote

Welcome Rachel - our new IBS Expert Rachel Hoyle - see her at http://buddypower.net/experts/answers/n54/.

This forum is to get answers to your issues about Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Rachel may well be able to help. But, by sharing your problem, you'll be helping others.
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Rachel H

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: IBS Forum Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the Introduction to your buddies Very Happy
Really pleased to be on board, and look forward to getting feedback, particularly from those whose lives are affected by IBS.

I am teaming up with other Experts now and we shall be putting up IBS Fact Sheets in the near future. As you know my IBS experience comes from running IBS clinical and nutritional studies. I am sure that the responses that this IBS Forum receives will help us provide a well rounded IBS Expert team.

Cheers,

Rachel
Webmaster Tony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Welcome Aboard Rachel Reply with quote

Delighted to have you on board Rachel and I hope that this forum is helpful and constructive for any buddies who need help.

Or, Buddies, perhaps you have a mate who suffers from IBS? Tell them to join and they can avail themselves of Rachel and her team's help?
Siobhan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ravhel,
welcome to the forum, and thanks.
Siobhan x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
IBS forum

Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks