Search for
IBS and Weight Loss Surgery
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charls_82

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: IBS and Weight Loss Surgery Reply with quote

I read somone's blog recently and she was advised by her surgeon that she should not have the bastric bypass if you have IBS/diarrhoea as it can cause incontinence??? the sleeve was a better option.

I haven't been diagnosed but have severe cramps, the sweats and the only way to get rid of that is the loo!!! It comes and goes can be ever so slightly to extreme!!!!Not sure if it's linked to any food? Thought it was wheat...but then I can eat bread etc with no problems then the next I can't. Could be stress, my body doesn't cope to good with stress, shows it's self well though pain and discomfort wheather it be migraines, aches or perhaps IBS.....

Any advice on the surgery Q?
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
IBS forum

Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks