Search for
Research into non-medical treament of IBS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LifeChangesNow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Research into non-medical treament of IBS Reply with quote

I'm just wondering whether sufferers using this forum are aware of the use of hypnosis in the treatment of IBS. There has been considerable research into its benefits,and of course it's totally non invasive. Seehttp://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/31216.php[url]
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Amanda Jane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am aware that hypnosis can help. There are some questions about whether the effect is sustainable......has any one got any experience of hypnosis improving IBS over the long term? Question
LifeChangesNow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: IBS and Hypnotherapy Reply with quote

This site http://urls247.com/?0oZBk lists a range of scientific studies into the use of hypnosis for IBS with follow-ups after varying periods. Hope that helps anyone interested in the long term effectiveness of hypnotherapy.
kindspiritual

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had Hypnosis 1 sesson and it really helped my IBS I didnt have another session as her voice was alittle hard to cope with,but I think its worth a try I still use the techinque she gave to me in in May and it helps/works.x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
IBS forum

Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks