Search for
Intolerance Test
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Intolerance Test Reply with quote

Has anyone had an intolerance test? This was useful for me at first, i found out i am intolerant to wheat gluten. After cutting this out i am still suffering, there seems to be a few things that affect me and its so difficult to find foods i can eat. Does anyone else have this problem?
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
anais

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have this problem myself, but I have several friends who do, it is very difficult trying to use foods that are entirely gluten free & no wheat products. Most supermarkets do have useful foods for sale but it's hard to pinpoint if there are other factors. One friend spent a lot of money privately to try to find out, I think it's best to just experiment & keep a note of each thing you eat, not easy but you will find the item that causes you problems eventually, good luck.
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fat Happens Forum Index -> IBS Forum - experts here to help
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
IBS forum

Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks